Someone is in love with their Envision. - Buick Envision Forum
 8Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-11-2017, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: OH-IO!
Posts: 257
Someone is in love with their Envision.

https://www.truedelta.com/Buick-Envi...letters-O69647
NormT is offline  
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 123
Too bad there isn't more of that because Buick has a major hurdle to get over, people still have that negative old man image in their mind when thinking about Buick. Once they come out with some really exciting models that shifts perspective, then we might see more people flocking to the Envision.
TxTom and NormT like this.
Napoleon is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-13-2017, 12:20 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
Too bad there isn't more of that because Buick has a major hurdle to get over, people still have that negative old man image in their mind when thinking about Buick. Once they come out with some really exciting models that shifts perspective, then we might see more people flocking to the Envision.
People still can't get their head out of their ass of the fact this car is Made in china
NormT likes this.
vic1212 is offline  
 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-13-2017, 12:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 102
I think that's probably one of the reason why people thumbs down for this car... but i don't care. I buy my cars based on if I like it or not. I don't buy my cars based on politics
NormT likes this.
vic1212 is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-13-2017, 06:13 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Calgary Alberta
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by vic1212 View Post
People still can't get their head out of their ass of the fact this car is Made in china
I've been questioning it myself to tell you the truth. After the dealer finding four things so far that have not been properly attached or screwed down (all coincidently or not on the left/driver's side):

* Trim around front wheel well missing a clamp.
* Bottom trim where running boards could be attached mis-threaded (piece on outside, not inside at front join).
* Interior factory paper & label not removed around B-pilar.
* Loose bolt not properly attached under weather trim on rear driver's side door.

So God knows what else is misthreaded, misaligned, or not screwed in properly. Really makes me wonder about the quality control!
NormT likes this.
CanMan1414 is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-13-2017, 07:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanMan1414 View Post
I've been questioning it myself to tell you the truth. After the dealer finding four things so far that have not been properly attached or screwed down (all coincidently or not on the left/driver's side):

* Trim around front wheel well missing a clamp.
* Bottom trim where running boards could be attached mis-threaded (piece on outside, not inside at front join).
* Interior factory paper & label not removed around B-pilar.
* Loose bolt not properly attached under weather trim on rear driver's side door.

So God knows what else is misthreaded, misaligned, or not screwed in properly. Really makes me wonder about the quality control!
I honestly to tell you the truth I do think there will be some factories that will have vehicles that's not properly screwed and have misaligned stuff. A friend of mine have a Acura RLX that he bought brand new and there's already interior creaks and rattles along with misaligned interior trim pieces and the thing is made in Alabama. I mean I'm not here to talk crap about how the manufacturies in our country sucks or anything but I do believe there will be a few vehicles that will have imperfections.
vic1212 is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-14-2017, 06:02 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Calgary Alberta
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by vic1212 View Post
... I do believe there will be a few vehicles that will have imperfections.
Fair enough. I actually had the service department ask if it had been repaired from a crash because of the above listed issues yet I bought it as brand new from the showroom at the same dealer (with a couple hundred miles on it from ???).
NormT likes this.
CanMan1414 is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-15-2017, 01:25 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanMan1414 View Post
Fair enough. I actually had the service department ask if it had been repaired from a crash because of the above listed issues yet I bought it as brand new from the showroom at the same dealer (with a couple hundred miles on it from ???).
That could be another issue
NormT likes this.
vic1212 is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-19-2017, 05:57 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3
I think GM must recall Buick Envision,Buick LaCrosse2017,Chevrolet Malibu 2016 and 2017!
"Split-type Bushing" is applied on lower control arm,and it's bad!It is a defect structure!
In China,Accidents of lower control arm falls off for Buick Envision frequently cause losses of a large number of peopled property.
Walk Sky is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-20-2017, 01:38 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk Sky View Post
I think GM must recall Buick Envision,Buick LaCrosse2017,Chevrolet Malibu 2016 and 2017!
"Split-type Bushing" is applied on lower control arm,and it's bad!It is a defect structure!
In China,Accidents of lower control arm falls off for Buick Envision frequently cause losses of a large number of peopled property.
I think they used different type of bushing between the Chinese Envision and American Envision from what I was told?
vic1212 is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Got rid of the Envision after a month FloridaMatt Buick Envision General Discussion Forum 13 07-07-2017 06:32 PM
2017 Buick Envision: First Drive Test Buick Envision News 2017+ Buick Envision News 1 11-17-2016 03:50 PM
Unhappy Envision owner spmcco New Member Introductions 7 10-26-2016 11:40 AM
Buick Envision On Show for North American Debut in Detroit Cpt. Foresight Buick Envision Photos & Videos 11 03-20-2016 04:48 PM
TFL Gives Its Take On the Buick Envision Cpt. Foresight Buick Envision General Discussion Forum 1 01-18-2016 12:25 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome