Buick Envision Forum banner

Sometimes I REALLY hate people...

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ATLANTICWAVE1000 
#1 ·
...especially when they do stuff like this:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
This may be a dumb question but I am assuming it was a hit and run while the car was parked. If not first and foremost I hope that you or yours were not injured. If in fact it was a hit and run, I am truly sorry that this happened. We are living in the craziest of times with the people accountability meter at 0 and the expectation meter off the charts. I know this is not much help but when we had the Equinox we had a similar experience, although not quite as bad in damage we experienced the event two times once on the right and once on the left. What amazed me was the body shop and how well they did in the restoration (it was the optional Chrystal Red Tintcoat that required different layers of paint types). You absolutely could not tell either by the seams nor by the paint. I hope the body shop the insurer sends you to provides the same level of quality. In any event, I am sorry this happened to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.