Buick Envision Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased a 2020 Premium II and love it. Am wondering though can the speed limit alert be disabled? It's not all that bothering but at time I would rather not have it alerting every time I exceed the speed limit by a couple mph. Turned off the speed limit signs display and thought that would also disable the speed limit warning. Wrong. If the speed limit alert cannot be disabled not big deal. Curious if it can though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Zeiherg,
I have bought a 2020 Envision. After a rain or car wash water enters into the doors and doesn’t drain out until you open the door. Do you have this problem?

·
Registered
84 Posts
You should be able to, I did on my 2018 Premium I and they have the same instrument cluster/digital center. That drove me nuts as well as the vibrating seat, its bad enough the collision alert comes on from time to time just from a reflection or the sun hitting the windshield sensor. See page 108 in the 2020 owners manual. You can view or download it here. The file is to large to attach here. https://my.buick.com/content/dam/gm...nvision/2020-buick-envision-owners-manual.pdf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts