Buick Envision Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Envision Avenir
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Envision about six weeks now and I'm still in love with it. Two things I love that I didn't know about until I got it home are 1-holding the unlock button on the key fob will lower the windows. Great for letting hot air out of the car as you approach it and 2-being able to customize your infotainment screen from the "My Buick" app.

Something I don't like is the fact that the Chevy Blazer Premium package offers a power tilt/telescoping steering wheel but the Envision Avenir doesn't.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My dislike is that the seat belts get stuck between the seat and door post when I go to put them on. This is because the belt stop for the chrome latch is too low. I solved this by buying a locking clip from Amazon that attaches to the belt so the latch rides up higher on the belt. Also when first driving in the day, the transmission seems to be searching for a gear. It's almost like the engine is miss firing but the tach is not fluctuating so I assume it must be the trans. After it is warmed up, it does not do it anymore.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a 2020 Envision....got it in Jan of this year... I go for a oil change and the dealer offers me 2 grand more than I paid for it...guess they are dying for used cars.... I bickered for hours and finally got a great deal on a 2021 Envision which has been redesigned inside and out. Love it...picky things I don't like though. There are way fewer charging ports on the 2021. Got the same color dark blue but the seats in the 21 are beige which is not a deal breaker but would have liked the blue seats I had on the 20. First world problems I guess. Oh, the entertainment screen is huge. The dash is more of a cockpit wrap around...really nice...I hope when I go for a oil change in 6 months I don't get a 22...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts