Buick Envision Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 2021 Envision Avenir, I noticed that all the chrome accents on the doors and dash light up at night. Except the one around the A/C vent on the passenger side. Can anyone tell me if this should also be lit up?

·
Registered
23 Posts
On our 2018 it does light up. I have no idea if the redesign it still does or does not. Perhaps someone with the 2nd generation can respond.

·
Registered
3 Posts
On my 2021 Envision Avenir, I noticed that all the chrome accents on the doors and dash light up at night. Except the one around the A/C vent on the passenger side. Can anyone tell me if this should also be lit up?
I have a 2021 Envision Avenir, and I noticed the same thing! I find it odd that that one element is not lighting up.

My stepmom has the exact same vehicle. I'll see if hers is the same, but at this point, I'd assume it's by design. It's almost like the passenger is relegated to a second-class citizen. The screen in the front is also pointed away from them. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts