Buick Envision Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my 2017 Envision used in Sept,the auto dim headlight function worked fine, but has since quit. I may have accidently turned that function off. How do I turn that function back on? Dealer I bought it from was no help. Manual was no help. It said to turn headlight switch off and then back on. That did not work.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Look at the dash. There should be a green representation of headlights. If there is no larger icon to the right, push the bright/dim lever forward. It may take more than one time. If the right icon illuminates, you are back on automatic

·
Registered
1 Posts
Today when I started my car, the ‘Information’ option in the DIC is blank (the digital speed & posted speed indicator). Is there something i’ve done or do I need to take it to the dealers?

·
Registered
18 Posts
now and then I have had the center display go blank but it normally comes back next time driving
a few times the center video goes dark who knows why but just wait a day or next time starting auto

·
Registered
17 Posts
Blank Dash

No reason you should put up with this. Go to the dealer and tell them how happy you are:frown2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts