Buick Envision Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m considering replacing the stock wheels on my black Premium II to give it a sportier look. What do you guys think? Is this silly to put on a Buick? Interested in feedback.

·
Registered
257 Posts
No, not at all. I seen some sharp looking Mercedes suvs with black wheels.

I have a black Envision and was thinking of going with a graphite gray looking color.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's a great idea. I love black wheels on black cars and it doesn't matter what brand or type of a car you have.

Do you already know what wheels you're gonna get?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just put on some winter wheels (with smaller 17" rims) and the new rims are dark grey and I think they look awesome. Kinda sporty - a nice change for winter. Car is bronze BTW.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's a great idea. I love black wheels on black cars and it doesn't matter what brand or type of a car you have.

Do you already know what wheels you're gonna get?
I’m not quite sure. I can’t find any of the sites that sell wheels matched to the model that have options for the 19 inch wheels.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Can man load pics up here for free. I'd love to see them.

Where did you buy them from?
Pic makes them look a little lighter - in real life they're a bit more dark grey. Remember these are just winter wheels with snow tires
These are a set of 245-45/18 Michelin Pilot Alpin snow tires I had laying around. They are 18 lbs lighter than stock and feel much more athletic.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts