Buick Envision Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yes. Both premium models have it.

I figured they would since the Envision seems to target a demographic thats a bit older than what the competition will be able to scoop up.
Much unlike some compacts that only operate out of a hard drive, no CD player, that demographic is more inclined to stick with hard drive based storage.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Per info I have seen re the 2017 model (Order Guide), the CD player is eliminated after the 2016 model. Will have Apple/Android.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Per info I have seen re the 2017 model (Order Guide), the CD player is eliminated after the 2016 model. Will have Apple/Android.
About time they make it happen, although the older demographic won't like it. Digital is the way to go. I have a old Civic I use as a winter beater and it has a CD player, not as easy to get the music I want to play on it, leaving me to restore to the radio.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Unfortunately, GM's support for usb and sd card for music comes up a bit short. For both my Cadillac and our new Envision, a stick or card containing multiple folders cannot be played in its entirety without intervention. Start playing a song in a folder, and you're stuck in that folder until you intervene. Our Lincoln had a "repeat" option that could be turned off, GM doesn't.

So, cd player does this just fine, except that I'll have to burn multiple cd's.

·
Registered
18 Posts
There is no CD player in the Premium II Envision however iTunes connects over bluetooth and if I am plugged into Apple Car Play I can stream Spotify or Google play. My music sounds amazing on the Bose sound system

·
Registered
32 Posts
There is no CD player in the Premium II Envision however iTunes connects over bluetooth and if I am plugged into Apple Car Play I can stream Spotify or Google play. My music sounds amazing on the Bose sound system
Correct...for the '17s. (The/my '16 has a CD player)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts