Buick Envision Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All -
I've seen the new 2021 Envision Avenir and like it very much. Are there any new owners of this car that can share their thoughts on their choice of purchase and talk about about how much discount off MSRP they paid ?? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All -
I've seen the new 2021 Envision Avenir and like it very much. Are there any new owners of this car that can share their thoughts on their choice of purchase and talk about about how much discount off MSRP they paid ?? Thanks.
I just bought one. Actually, I'm leasing it so can't comment too much on discounts, but I don't think they're offering much on these yet. I think the final price was $42k, the sticker was $47k.

I will say I love it. Beautiful interior, quiet ride, adequate/good acceleration, easy to use tech. The only things that the one I bought do not have are auto-folding mirrors and auto-sensing wipers. I find the adaptive cruise to be very responsive. All in all, very very happy so far.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just bought one. Actually, I'm leasing it so can't comment too much on discounts, but I don't think they're offering much on these yet. I think the final price was $42k, the sticker was $47k.

I will say I love it. Beautiful interior, quiet ride, adequate/good acceleration, easy to use tech. The only things that the one I bought do not have are auto-folding mirrors and auto-sensing wipers. I find the adaptive cruise to be very responsive. All in all, very very happy so far.
Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm considering an '21 Essence AWD now, but probably waiting until more incentives drop. Looking forward to hearing feedback from others who have purchased a '21.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Auto-folding mirrors are not available on any trim, so you aren't really missing anything there. Auto-sensing wipers might be available as the manual mentions available Rainsense wipers, however it does not appear anywhere on Buick's configurator as being available. Buick's online configurator is great for building and pricing, but their trim comparison feature is not the most intuitive thing to use. It feels like it is leaving out a lot of features that people would be interested in knowing about.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Auto-folding mirrors are not available on any trim, so you aren't really missing anything there. Auto-sensing wipers might be available as the manual mentions available Rainsense wipers, however it does not appear anywhere on Buick's configurator as being available. Buick's online configurator is great for building and pricing, but their trim comparison feature is not the most intuitive thing to use. It feels like it is leaving out a lot of features that people would be interested in knowing about.
I think I heard/knew somehow that auto-folding mirrors weren't available. But as you say, the manual talks about rain-sensing wipers. Both my stepmother and I just purchased an avenir, and neither has that feature. I'm fine with it, just curious if you can even get it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts