Buick Envision Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my Avenir a month ago. Overall I love it. The dealer offered a great price right out of the gate.
Greetings Karla! Congrats on your new vehicle. May you write a little more about your experience with the car? What are your likes and dislikes? What would you like better? Thanks, Kyle *

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also did very well on purchase price in Alberta, Canada as employee pricing promo was on + my wife is health care worker so got another 1g discount. I also did quite a bit better on top of prior mentioned discounts. Very pleased. Basically got an Avenir for cheaper than essence all in.
Greetings Smittyg! Congrats on your new car. What is the color of your interior? I considering the light color but it’s hard to tell as so many pictures show different shades and the dealer I went to don’t have that color. What are your car likes and dislikes? Thanks, Kyle*

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings Karla! Congrats on your new vehicle. May you write a little more about your experience with the car? What are your likes and dislikes? What would you like better? Thanks, Kyle *
I'm not finding anything I don't like yet. I do have to take it to the dealer as I got a warning message to service the driver assist system after only 1500 miles. It handles great on surface roads and highways. Parking is a breeze with all those cameras even without park assist. I haven't tried all the bells and whistles yet so I'm still learning all that it is capable of. I have had Buicks before. I always found them to be comfortable and the Envision is the same.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts