Buick Envision Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also did very well on purchase price in Alberta, Canada as employee pricing promo was on + my wife is health care worker so got another 1g discount. I also did quite a bit better on top of prior mentioned discounts. Very pleased. Basically got an Avenir for cheaper than essence all in.
Greetings Smittyg! Congrats on your new car. What is the color of your interior? I considering the light color but it’s hard to tell as so many pictures show different shades and the dealer I went to don’t have that color. What are your car likes and dislikes? Thanks, Kyle*

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings Karla! Congrats on your new vehicle. May you write a little more about your experience with the car? What are your likes and dislikes? What would you like better? Thanks, Kyle *
I'm not finding anything I don't like yet. I do have to take it to the dealer as I got a warning message to service the driver assist system after only 1500 miles. It handles great on surface roads and highways. Parking is a breeze with all those cameras even without park assist. I haven't tried all the bells and whistles yet so I'm still learning all that it is capable of. I have had Buicks before. I always found them to be comfortable and the Envision is the same.

·
Registered
2021 Garnet Envision Avenir
2 Posts
I bought my 21 Envision Avenir (Garnet Metallic) in June of this year and have loved it! It's very responsive and turns in a very tight radius, unlike my Acadia. The heads-up display is one of the features we were looking for as we have had it for years, you will love not having to look away from the road to see speed, speed limits, turn instructions, etc.! The adaptive cruise control works extremely well...there are a few instances when you question why it may be slowing but that is rare. I drove 300 miles never having to touch the brake or gas pedal. We have the light tan interior and love it. The parking assist is great especially when backing out in a busy parking lot. You can see from my thoughts that I would highly recommend the Buick Envision!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hello All -
I've seen the new 2021 Envision Avenir and like it very much. Are there any new owners of this car that can share their thoughts on their choice of purchase and talk about about how much discount off MSRP they paid ?? Thanks.
Well, after forever, I've finally pulled the trigger and purchased a new 2022 Envision Avenir, Cinnabar ext., whisper beige int. It arrived at my local dealer on a Friday, I bought it on Monday, had 8 mi. on it. A true thing of beauty........I sit in the garage and stare at it.....LOL.
Drives like a dream and looks even better.
So happy I chose the Envision Avenir.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts