Buick Envision Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there do anything to their 2021 envision yet? I know it's early. Just curious. Thanks.

·
Registered
2021 Envision Avenir
8 Posts
The console is pretty deep so I purchased an organizer/tray from Amazon for it. It gives me two levels of storage now.

·
Registered
8 Posts

when I bought it I thought the dash looked like something from knight rider so I installed a scanner bar 😂

·
Registered
2021 Envision Avenir
8 Posts
I also had the front door windows tinted to match the back windows. It’s illegal in Michigan but common. I’ll see how long before I get a ticket, but I love the look.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Same, Illegal in Maryland also I had about 3 inches from the top tinted on the front windshield. I hate how many cars don’t have that sunshade tint on the windshield anymore. I guess maybe there is a advantage to driving a “old man’s Buick” hahhaha

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone aware that Buick only makes front splash guards for 2021 envision? I was told by dealer that Buick only makes fronts. How Redic is that?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did you tint your front windows and if yes what percentage did you choose?
15% including 3-4 inches on the front glass.
Next month I’m going to move from Maryland to Washington state so I’m probably gonna have to remove it to get inspected 😠

·
Registered
2021 Envision Avenir
8 Posts
15% including 3-4 inches on the front glass.
Next month I’m going to move from Maryland to Washington state so I’m probably gonna have to remove it to get inspected 😠

Looks great! I went with an 18% ceramic on mine. Haven’t been ticketed yet.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks great! I went with an 18% ceramic on mine. Haven’t been ticketed yet. View attachment 2173
That is absolutely gorgeous!! Same here haven’t even been looked sideways by the police… I would probably say 1 in 10 cars around here have the front tinted. Like the guy at the shop where I got it tinted said “If you get pulled over chances are it won’t be from the tint, It’s because you’re doing something else”

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks great! I went with an 18% ceramic on mine. Haven’t been ticketed yet. View attachment 2173
Looks great w the tint. I have the exact envision as yours. I'm thinking about tint as well. Not too many new Avenirs on the road in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It gets alot of looks. I have splash guards on order. Will have to see how they look.

·
Registered
2021 Envision Avenir
8 Posts
Looks great w the tint. I have the exact envision as yours. I'm thinking about tint as well. Not too many new Avenirs on the road in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It gets alot of looks. I have splash guards on order. Will have to see how they look.
Please post a picture when you install them. I’ve been going back and forth trying to decide if I would like how they would look on the Avenir. I think it’s interesting one can order splash guards for the Preferred and Essence trims but not the Avenir.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Please post a picture when you install them. I’ve been going back and forth trying to decide if I would like how they would look on the Avenir. I think it’s interesting one can order splash guards for the Preferred and Essence trims but not the Avenir.
Yah. Will do. That's bizarre about splash guards. I hope they look good or I'll have to 3m the whole bottom before winter

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know of a blacked out gloss Buick emblems front and rear or front grill surround besides the stick on version on eBay ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Has anyone wrapped their Envision? Stealth wraps would look sick. Esp. W Satin steel

1 - 20 of 20 Posts