Buick Envision Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made four passes as hard as I could push on a dual orbiter buffer the night before. Came out this morning and the only thing I could is the factory orange peel. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To get the scratches out I use a 6-8 inch DA orbital. Like this time it allows me to add some pressure when working on scratches. But one you can continue to buy bonnets for. Mine is either a Turtle Wax or Harbor Freight and a cloth bonnet.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Really wouldn't think that would be enough power to get the job done but that is very impressive. I remember someone gave me one at one point and I solely used it just for apply wax and glazes but left all the correction work for my GG 3" (small correction jobs, not full cars)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I usually use the buffer just for that, applying a nice thin coat that is easy to remove too. But for anything scratches I cannot catch with my finder nail I will turn the buffer at 45 degree angle for extra pressure. :) Maybe it was the heat generated that helped.

I saw it the night before but it was dark out. So it got sun for at least one day to bake. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.