Buick Envision Forum banner

New Envision owner in Georgia

4582 Views 12 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  vic1212
Hi Everyone,

I'm a new owner of a 2017 Envision Preferred. Bronze Alloy, neutral interior. I love this car so far. There are so many features to enjoy and I've set up most of them. I can't do the projection from my Android phone, because Android Auto only works with Android 5.0 and higher. and my phone is on 4.4.2. :frown2: I will get a new phone at some point this year and then I'll be set!!

Overall, I am very satisfied. The dealer gave a fair price ($5000 off of the $36995 MSRP) and after some negotiation, gave an acceptable offer on my trade-in, a 2012 Mazda CX-7. The Envision is so much nicer than the Mazda. Even though I only have the Preferred, it has so many standard features and I actually prefer the cloth/leatherette combination (which I haven't seen on any other vehicle) to the leather. The only downside is that the engine is not that powerful. I knew this going in and don't really care. This is my daily driver and I have a supercharged Mustang for weekends, so it's all good!

I look forward to communicating with you guys and I'll post some picks of my car once the rain moves out of here.

Cheers,

Jay
1 - 1 of 13 Posts
Typically turbos in vehicles like a CX-7 doesn't result in a gain in anything, if anything gains mainly happen with Mazda themselves by meeting fuel economy requirements, yes that means better MPG's for us but with rising fuel costs we're making up for it at the pump.
1 - 1 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.