Buick Envision Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

I had lots of GM points so I used them to go online at Buick dot Com. I got those weathertech like floor liners for the front and rear. They are not weathertech but gm with the Buick insignia on them. They fit and look great. I also got the front and rear splash guards and used my points to have the dealer install them.
After they are on I'm like what the heck? They charge $55 for them if you don't use points and they look like it should be part of the body style. Without points it would be $80 to have them installed. To me is seems like "oh, want a break pedal? That can be purchased separately."
For as much $$ it cost they should already have the splash guards on them. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I also got the floor liners and was wanting the cargo floor liner. At the time I got my liners, the cargo liner was not available. Have you heard anything about the cargo liner?
We were also wondering about mirror mounted garage door opener. Do you have one, or seen one?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I also got the floor liners and was wanting the cargo floor liner. At the time I got my liners, the cargo liner was not available. Have you heard anything about the cargo liner?
We were also wondering about mirror mounted garage door opener. Do you have one, or seen one?
I gave up on getting the Buick cargo liner and got the Weathertech.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The cargo liner was not available online for my 2021 Envision. I don't know if other Envisions might have them available or not. The homelink for garage door etc is not available for my Envision either. For what they charge for these vehicles it's a shame they won't make them standard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
View attachment 2186
I had lots of GM points so I used them to go online at Buick dot Com. I got those weathertech like floor liners for the front and rear. They are not weathertech but gm with the Buick insignia on them. They fit and look great. I also got the front and rear splash guards and used my points to have the dealer install them.
After they are on I'm like what the heck? They charge $55 for them if you don't use points and they look like it should be part of the body style. Without points it would be $80 to have them installed. To me is seems like "oh, want a break pedal? That can be purchased separately."
For as much $$ it cost they should already have the splash guards on them. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just had front and rear splash guards installed at my Buick dealer on my 21 Envision Avenir. I had 176.00 in rewards points, thinking that would just about cover the splash guards and labor. They charged me 399.00 for labor and 60.00 for front and 60.00 for rear. Beyond pissed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just had front and rear splash guards installed at my Buick dealer on my 21 Envision Avenir. I had 176.00 in rewards points, thinking that would just about cover the splash guards and labor. They charged me 399.00 for labor and 60.00 for front and 60.00 for rear. Beyond pissed.
You definitely got ripped off. The splash guards without points is $55 for the set. I was told it would be $80 for service to put them on without points.... I would go back and raise a big stink.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You definitely got ripped off. The splash guards without points is $55 for the set. I was told it would be $80 for service to put them on without points.... I would go back and raise a big stink.
We had a set of 4 splash guards installed this morning on our 22. They were $55.00 for back and $55.00 for front. My dealer charged $116.00 for labor.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
You was definitely screwed. The splash guards are on the internet for $55.00 for front and $55.00 for the back. I had a set installed today, at my dealer, for $116.00. You should print out these pics and talk to the dealer manager.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for the late reply...mine does not have the garage door opener option. I have the Envision Essense. It's go so many goodies in it and at the price you would think I would get that option...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I wanted to get these for our 2021, but was told by our Buick parts department that they are showing as fitting all trims 'except for Avenir'. I don't know if that means they won't actually fit or if possibly it has something to do with whether the lower trim is a painted or non-painted area?

Does anyone have the OEM splash guards on a 2021+ Avenir? I would love to see them on a Black car if possible.

Thanks for your time,
Marc

·
Registered
26 Posts
I too am wanting the splash guards for my '22 Avenir. Wondering how difficult they are to install. Seems they would be secured by plastic snaps or something...no drilling.
They are attached with torx screws. I had these installed on my 22 Envision, so I don’t know if the screws come with the guards or are they already there. I am pretty sure you need to remove the wheels for installation. Hope you can make out the pictures. The first two are the rear ones and they have three screws per guard. The last picture is the front one and it has two screws Per guard.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts