Buick Envision Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 Envision and no matter how many times i set the setting to undo the vibrating seat and switch it over to audible(my choice) every month or so it seems to reset back to vibrating, I find it so annoying, anyone else have this issue?

Yes, i can fix it but just wondered if I was the only one to experience this.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2021 Envision Avenir
17 Posts
I have a 2021 Envision and no matter how many times i set the setting to undo the vibrating seat and switch it over to audible(my choice) every month or so it seems to reset back to vibrating, I find it so annoying, anyone else have this issue?

Yes, i can fix it but just wondered if I was the only one to experience this.

Thanks!
You’re not the only one. I’ve experienced it also but with me it’s every couple months.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You’re not the only one. I’ve experienced it also but with me it’s every couple months.
Ok, good to know I'm not losing my mind....it's like when I back up sometimes I can backup without buckling and other times not per the setting I have for the seatbelt, it's so random with the settings, it's almost scary! Sometimes even when on a up and down road I feel the car pull to the right on one particular road and I prepare....just weird things but I love the car other than those quirky things.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, you are not losing your mind. My '21 also randomly switches from the audio alert to the vibrating seat.
Funny, I also have the seat belt alert whereby I am not suppose to be able to back up unless I buckle 1st but that is here and there too, lol...blame it on COVID too?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts