Buick Envision Forum banner

The cupholder is too short!

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  PH777 
#1 ·
I got a 2022 Envision Avenir a week ago. So far I am in love with it. That Sapphire blue is sooo sexy and those Whisper Beige leather seats are almost white. Did I say I LOVE IT? There are only two things that I am not happy with. There is NO sunglass holder and the cup holders are too short. The first time I turned the corner my 12 oz water bottle tipped forward. And a Sonic medium cup was not secure. So now I am trying to find a "fix". If anyone else has found this to be a pet peeve, let me hear from you, especially if you have a solution.

Thanks.

#4 ·
Thanks, MMADDEN2!
Those look like they will help with those sweaty plastic cups too. I labored long and hard over this design flaw. I found some Tervas tumblers that "match" my sapphire blue car and we are going to try them on a road trip for now. My husband's Camry has the same style holder but they have the 4 adjustable "clips" that hold the container. Buick missed this one for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.