Buick Envision Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm building a 52 chevy 5 window pickup street rod and am looking at interior options. I really like the look of the 2016-2019 envision console and seats and have found some for sale online. Here's the weird question part. Since I don't have an envision and don't know anyone that has one, I was wondering if someone would mind measuring the width across the front seats at the widest point. IE. Outside edge of driver seat to outside edge of pass seat. I need to make sure they will fit in the cab before spending over $1000 on them.

Here's a pic. Got a ways to go but getting there.

Thank you in advance very much,
Randy
386.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm building a 52 chevy 5 window pickup street rod and am looking at interior options. I really like the look of the 2016-2019 envision console and seats and have found some for sale online. Here's the weird question part. Since I don't have an envision and don't know anyone that has one, I was wondering if someone would mind measuring the width across the front seats at the widest point. IE. Outside edge of driver seat to outside edge of pass seat. I need to make sure they will fit in the cab before spending over $1000 on them.

Here's a pic. Got a ways to go but getting there.

Thank you in advance very much,
Randy View attachment 2161
I get 49” at the widest part (seat back)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts